Saturday 2 January 2010

New Beginnings

Happy New Year!

The New Year dawn cold and frosty, so cold in fact that when I went out, long before the sun had risen, the milking parlour was frozen. Later the sun came up and warmed everything a little, but by the end of the day snow was falling.

During the festive season we had a busy time on the farm, with a calf being born on Christmas Day, one on New Year's Eve and one on New Year's Day. In between that a gorgeous set of twins was born.

My most exciting new beginning for the New Year is the start of a new book. It is still in very early development stages, but my Hero will burst into my Heroine's life and completely turn it upside down, of course by the end of the book they will totally in love.

I'll leave you with a few snow pictures taken this morning, one of my dog and cat going for a walk in the snow, my horse having a roll, trying to cover himself completely and a snowy farm scene.






No comments:

Post a Comment