Thursday 16 June 2016

My Seven Day Nature Challenge

I was recently nominated on Facebook to take part in a seven day nature challenge where I had to post a nature photo - past or present, each day. So I thought I'd share them here.

Day One was blooms in my garden on a lovely sunny morning.


Day Two was the lane along which Poppy and I walk each morning and afternoon, but the morning photo was so very different from the one I took in the afternoon I just had to share them both.



Day three was a photo of a Chaffinch I took last summer.


Day Four was a photo of my favourite flower. I always treat myself to Tulips when I can.


Day Five was again taken on a morning walk.


Day Six was taken in the National Trust garden of Llanerchaeron.


Day Seven was of my chickens enjoying the long grass of summer.


I hope you've enjoyed my photographs.

Rachael
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment