Saturday 10 September 2016

Exciting New Covers

I love the anticipation of seeing my next cover. Will the hero and heroine look as I imagined them? What will the North American cover look like and what about the blue UK covers I know so well be like? All these questions go through my mind as I wait.

During the last few weeks I've seen several gorgeous covers for my books. So here they are in all their stunning glory.

In Spain - The Sheikh's Last Mistress


Here in the UK, my November 2016 release - Married for the Italian's Heir


In North America, my January 2017 release - A Child Claimed by Gold


I can never decide which covers I like best!

My website has a brand new look, so do stop by and find out more about me and my books.
www.rachaelthomas.co.uk

Rachael
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment