Thursday 22 December 2016

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe it's just days until Christmas.



Since I last posted, I've been busy finishing my latest book and preparing for the festive season....


making Christmas puddings


and a cake



going to quite a few Christmas Fairs


Christmas shopping in London where I met the bears at Harrods


Putting up the Christmas tree and trying to keep Poppy away from it


and seeing my latest book, A Child Claimed by Gold on the shelves in my local store.

Now, I am just about ready for the festive season and would like to wish you all 

A Very Merry Christmas

Rachael
xx




3 comments:

  1. You HAVE been busy! Merry Christmas, Rachael. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It keeps me out of mischief Sharon! Merry Christmas.xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete